An internship with Freedom provides the incredible opportunity to be a part of the discipleship process.
While you are investing in other people, your life is also being impacted!
What Will I Do?
- Create English-immersion experiences in a preschool classroom.
- Work with short-term teams who come to help.
- Serve as an aide in the school.
- Teach English or math in elementary classrooms.
- Be involved in class preparation (visuals, set-up, crafts, snack).
- Supervise bus routes.
- Assist in village or camp ministry.
- Use your abilities to further the ministry (construction, medical, photography, computer, etc).
SAME GREAT EXPERIENCE
TWO DIFFERENT OPTIONS!
Freedom has partnered with Huntington University! You can now become TESOL certified and receive 30 college credit hours to be applied toward your undergraduate degree! (See "Option 2" below.)
OPTION 1 - Intern directly with Freedom
1.) Simply fill out Freedom's online application
2.) One Fee: Freedom Internship (pricing below)
OPTION 2 - Receive college credits for your 9-month or 1-year internship
3.) Two Fees: Freedom Internship + $400 per credit hour with Huntington
$1,900 + Airfare
* Interns should be at least between their sophomore and junior year of high school to serve for summer internships.
School Year 2023 - 2024
|'22 Fall:||August 20 - December 17||$3,500 + airfare|
|'23 Spring:||January 2 - June 3||$4,000 + airfare|
|School Year '22-'23:||August 20 - June 3||
$6,500 + airfare
|Full Year:||August 20 - July 15||$8,000 + airfare|
*All prices include: food, transportation, housing, a supplemental insurance policy, and share in the cost of the overall ministry
*School-year interns need to be 18 years or older.
*Internship dates are subject to change